garage cleaning sale in northern IL

jk89cat

guys i have a bunch of stuff to get rid of, just taking up space ,

1993 s/c doors white came off a keyless entry car, not rot out , just a little spottign on the corners , passenger side has a slight dent that would be covered the lower door moulding ,
$100 for the pair

lots of misc 89-93 dash and interior parts, ask!

89-93 steering column best offer

89-93 carbon fiber looking dash trim complete 2lh and center, all vents are there like to see $30 , obo

1 jack $5

1993 s/c grey interior door panels in good shape armrests are intact i have the matchign speaker covers as well, the lh door has some missign mountign tabs, i had drilled the bottom in the carpet area to hold on panel worked well , looked fine. these came out of a leather car . 30 for all 4 part

1997 tbird 1/4 trim panels , painted mocha , drilled for 1/4 lights was going to use for my seat belt conversion but found a different set. $20

4 interior 1/4 lights, 2 tan 2 grey $5 each set

2 lower lh window chanel runs , not destroyed, good rubber $5 each

mirrors, i have a pair of white black surround trim mirrors, 15 each

i also have 3 std inside mirrors, 4 each , one early stle electrochromatic, cant gaurntee operation $10

2 89-93 sport console tops , one tan with console one black no console , best offer ,

3 cluster surrounds 89-93 2 tbird with no autolamp or digital dash 1 cougar no autolamp, with digital dash , best offer ,
92-97 tbird decklid with spolier both need refinished, 50 obo

89 90cougar bumper covers , front and rear , painted km blue front has conering light holes. 50 each or 70 for the pair

lh tbird 1/4 glass , all black, $40

96 tan front seat belts $10

2 5.0 intake tubes 10 each

3 storage compartments , 2 89-93 one 94-96 5 each

1994 cougar tan speaker covers , 10 for the pair

grey non sunroof visors , lighted, 20 bucks

1996 console top tan 10 bucks

1993 black s/c steering wheel horn pad, emblem still in place, 15

r and l door glass, tabs still attached, 15 each
89-93 leather steering wheel, non s/c good shape 20 bucks

i have more will post later, if you want to see pictures pm me here or email me at justinkroening@hotmail.com[/email]
thanks

Last edited:
i also have 2 auto seat belt mechanisms working, 25 or best offer .

i have a couple differnet 94+ switch panel covers too , 5 each

also have a center dash heat/ac plenum , 10 bucks

Last edited:
garage cleaning sale

I need a right hand (passenger) door lower window track, the seperate part down inside the door at the rear of the window. I also need a jack in good shape. My email is grider99@delhi.net
Gerry

cougrstng said:
Hi i was wondering if you had anything for drivetrain, need motor. I live southern wisconsin. send me an email at cougrstng@yahoo.com. Might also be interested in other parts.

my friend has the motor out of the s/c it was a 1993, i had 130,xxx on it, it ran when parked but had a blown out spark plug. justin

need teh rear bumper hanger, for a 93 and the grey speaker covers....If ya still have em also that passenger grey door panel, and a 93 greyu leather drivers seat my cover is fine, teh seat is beant rear ender

92' S. C.

I need a driver's side seat belt drive. The motor works, but the drive is broken.

The belt does not move at all.

I need a driver's side seat drive motor and a fog light switch.

My S.C. is a 92' if that helps. Fastronald@ameritech.net

Give me a price and include shipping?

Last edited:
Parts

Found the problem with the seat motor, seat belt drive belt is out of track, need the fog light switch.

Back