selling a 95 5 speed????

95scfan

i am having a crisis, i am thinking about getting rid of the 95 this isn't really a car issue so i figured non tech so what do you think? get rid of the sc for......say a 98-2003 camaro ss? 6 speed a must!!! Ideas? Bidders?

thanks for the help

Drive one and see how you like it before you sell. Those LS1's are fast and would still beat most cars on the road today.

I too have thought about a newer car within a year or so, perhaps either a 03-04 cobra or C5 vette, my conclusion as to what to do with the sc is to keep it as a daily driver, since they are hardly worth anything right now!

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
You will definitely go faste rif thats what your looking for!...But it isnt nearly as nice a car as teh SC

I agree.

Your insurance rates will likely go up quite a bit as well so that is something else to factor in that a lot of people forget about untill AFTER buying a car.

A great example of insurance costs was my 2001 Aplrilia RSV Mille R...I got a quote.Wasnt to bad..Bought the bike....Then they found out it was an R adn doubled it........I wasnt happy...Definitely insurance should be considered as well

yeah that isn't a big deal insurance is cheap for me with liability. i just want a nice go fast car and wanna make it go really fast my dad had a 69 SS 396 it was gold with a white top it was sweet anyways i need to drive one with a 6 speed and see how it treats me i just can't find anyone with one for sale or private and the money to buy it has to be there but i need to get out of my sc loan of 2500. well anymore comments would be appreciated

thanks

Back