Nice weekend back home

mcate

Hi gang! Hope everyone had a good weekend either at Fun Ford or Anthony's wedding. We had a nice weekend back home in Indiana. Greenfield is a nice, little country town, population around 15,000. Drove all around for 3 days & only saw ONE ricer with a fart can muffler, & subwoofer to rattle my windows!
Here's a few pics of the lot we're building on.

Attachments

• Muskegan & Whisler.jpg
    Muskegan & Whisler.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Back corner.jpg
    Back corner.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Back yard.jpg
    Back yard.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 59
Not yet, but those new little trees will definitely grow! House will face the east, so plenty of shade in the afternoon/evening for Super Coupe detailing!
Here's what the house will look like. We'll pick different color brick, siding, & shutters, but this is the structure. 2958 sq ft for $189,000.

Attachments

• Thomasville C.jpg
    Thomasville C.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 57
Looks like a quiet, cozy area. I couldn't handle living out in the middle of nowhere though. I love the city life...lol.

When we move back to Ohio, I will have to ride over and visit you all some time.

;)

Bet you can't wait to actaully have a garage either.

I will be going back home for a few weeks at the end of next month as well. Now lets hope the damn car doesn't break down this time leaving me stranded. I will be by myself to, man that would suck.

Last edited:
Tony said:
When we move back to Ohio, I will have to ride over and visit you all some time.

The welcome matt will always be out! (And cold beer in the fridge too!)

Back