Rebuilt `94 Super Coupe longblock - in PA

Bugzturbo

Still have this engine available. Started a new thread though because some idiot cluttered up my original with his clueless comments. Anyways, have a FACTORY rebuilt `94 SC engine for sale. This is the strongest of the SC engines and a great upgrade for your old worn out motor. Less than 20k on it since installed. This engine was installed in Jan `05 and was built in late July of `04 (pic of the actual build tag is below). This was a FORD reman engine, not some cheap AutoZone special or backyard build. Car was parted due to accident, not mechanical malfunction (pic of actual car it was removed from below). Engine cost well over $2000, will sell for $800. Prefer not to ship. Can be picked up in Norristown, PA (just outside Philadelphia), or I can possibly deliver or meet partway for a small fee. Thanks

Bug

SCengine1.jpg

SCengine2.jpg

SCengine3.jpg

SCengine4.jpg

SCengine5.jpg

SCwreck.jpg

engine

I am looking for a longblock to replace the one in my SC. I have a 1989 SC 5spd.
I dont know if it will work, i think they are the same blocks arent they? Will the blower fit, along with all the other stuff?
I live in canada, so shipping would be necessary, i would need it put on a pallate and wrapped heavey in plastic.
As for the price with shipping, let me know, and we can negotiate.

Powell River, British Columbia, Canada
V8A4H8

I think a company called city tranfer brings it up from vancouver, so let me know how much it would be if you could find out.
Thanks.
Dylan

Please reply through email, as i dont want to chase this thread around.
tru_dylan@hotmail.com

Back