Gauging interest on stereo.

LilCop2002

Hey folks, as you may or may not know, I just acquired a gorgeous '94 SC with the JBL factory system in it. I plan on removing the radio with cassette, all 4 speakers, the sub, and the 10 disk CD Changer to make money for a car alarm. All of the equipment is in excellent working condition and in good cosmetic condition as well.

What is all of this stuff worth to the SC club? I'm not looking to get rich on the sale, but I'm not looking to get raked over the coals either. You pay for actual shipping from 37924 zip code. Please reply here or via email to burntorangeexpo@yahoo.com .

Thanks,
Julian McMeans II
Knoxville, TN 37924

Last edited:
I'm sure eventually somebody will want your stereo, but it's definitely not a high-demand item. Good luck with your sale.

how much

I have a 94 sc with the "JBL sound system" setup. The stereo was removed prior to my purchase. I'm interested in the stereo and maybe the 10 disc changer and two front speakers.

I don't know how the 10 disc changer is integrated into the whole system? Mine does not currently have it. Is it a simple plug in option?

Thanks
Bob

To be completely honest, I'm not sure how much the system in this thing is actually worth. I'm also not sure if it's a plug n play match up for the head unit. Anyone with the experience want to chime in for me?

Back