Going Sideways...

darkstar_one

Okay, well last night, i decided to use the 10 pounds of boost on my 91, there was this 05-06 MUSTANG GT and wanted to show off my power, anywho, it seems, that when i shift into second and third the tires spin and i go sideways for a brief second, maybe i need better tires? i can definetely feel all the power go to the wheels after i installed the wheel hop delete plates... so maybe i need new tires? some nitto nt555r's? anyone have the same problem? its a 91 5 speed, i can definetely feel it alot lighter in the rear end also since i replaced the fluid with synthetic mobil 1....

details on wheel hop plates? i think you're the person who made the thread before and didnt say anything about the results, except i think you changed your avatar and cant remember.

Whdp

darkstar_one said:
i can definetely feel all the power go to the wheels after i installed the Wheel Hop Delete Plates.
Did you happen to make any diamentional drawings of the WHDP's? Did you rework your original square plates, into round plates that fit inside the isolator cup?

Curious 68COUGAR

have you tried removing some of your modifacations and replacing them with stock parts ? that might help :D

operation rob said:
details on wheel hop plates? i think you're the person who made the thread before and didnt say anything about the results, except i think you changed your avatar and cant remember.
Yeah...thats John...He used to have "sexlixia"....it was a sexy learning disorder. I tried to contract it from him but everyone started calling us "ghey"...Not really sure what was up with that.

Oh...and you are looking for this. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76719&highlight=wheel+hop

Chris

I always thought going sideways at 45mph was a good thing :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:p :p :p :D :D :rolleyes:

seawalkersee said:
Yeah...thats John...He used to have "sexlixia"....it was a sexy learning disorder. I tried to contract it from him but everyone started calling us "ghey"...Not really sure what was up with that.

Oh...and you are looking for this. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76719&highlight=wheel+hop

Chris
so is this thread proof that those plates work? if so, i could probably make some up and sell them for dirt cheap.

my 5spd doesnt spin at all even if I romp it in first gear. Its probably because of all the exhaust modifications and it spins a one legger so this whole getting sideways thing is new to me

I got sideways the other day.....right before I noticed the 3 police ossifers pulling up beside me...:eek:

Back