DIS Module from Autozone

jsue1961

Anybody ever use the DIS Module from Autozone? The price is less than Napa Auto (~$200.00) where as Autozone is ~$115.00 with a lifetime warranty. Pick-n-Pulls are about $35.00.

John

I tried NAPA

About a year ago I purchased a new DIS Module from NAPA and installed it. About two months later, the car wouldn't start. Stuck the used Ford module back on and it started right up.

NAPA wouldn't give a cash refund or credit refund. So somewhere around here I have a NAPA DIS Module that I'll likely never use.

Ended up getting a new Ford DIS Module from Five Star and put that on when we built the last engine.

Eddie

'90 5-speed SC
'97 LX Sport

I've been using the autozone DIS for some time now and have had no problems. But if one ever does occur you will have that lifetime warrenty.

Slapped a new one one from Oreillys and had to put the one that was giving me fits back on the car in order to drive the new one back to return it. I was PISSED but then went and bought a new one from Ford which is in my tool box waiting for my used spare to shoot crapps too.

Chris

yep i got one from murrys auto parts around i changed it back to a motorcraft thinking it was bad but it ended up being something else

Back