Stock SC pistons

Young-SC-Owner

anyone have a good pic of stock SC pistons thanks--Tony--:p

and which way does the AC compressor mount on with the plug on the top or the electrical plug on the bottom.? thanks tony

Last edited:
It will only mount one way............... the holes have a different spacing between top and bottom.

But the connector is on top.

As a side note you can take the pulley off , remove the clutch and rotate it to 12 o'clock, 3o'clock, 6 o'clock or 9 o'clock if you really want to.

Stock pistons next to the custom wiseco pistons I'm putting in.... yeah, they still aren't in there yet.
otherside.jpg

pistoncompare.jpg

pistontop.jpg

oh there in there already:D i had someone say they looked aftermarket so i was just verifying they wernt thanks alot guys --Tony-- PS I NEED HELP WITH VACUUM LINES AND COOLANT LINES are you getting new rods also Mike?

6.2" long SCAT H-beam rods. My pistons were made with a 1.326 compression height to fit the longer rods. My deck height has been machined to 9.22".

I'm saving a total of approx 650grams of total reciprocating weight vs the stock piston/rod combo.

hopefully it's gonna make it to the shootout this year. Parts have been rolling in for the last two weeks and if I work really...really...really hard the motor will be assembled in the next two weeks, the car will be painted in the next 3, and it'll be on the road by mid August.

cool good luck! if i still lived there id help you as much as i could..:D

have a good 4th even though its the 5th already lol:p

Back