Jim Demmitt the real man behind the posts please read

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

Jim Demmitt the real man behind the posts please read

For all you that think I am a jerk
I am just like you I have no big money
I work hard 14hrs a day trying to get my Super Coupe together for a shot at the World Record

I got a Cobra R I will be paying for the rest of my life to keep this car I love it I never had anything like it before

My SC my main interest ever since I met Aaron P. from Nor-Cal hes the reason I pushed this car to 13.088et to be number 1 in Calif now its so different I have a goal to be first to 11's and with luck and your support maybe I can do this

So if I seam a talker or BS'er I am not I am a man trying for what he loves most your friendship and the love of my SC I am sorry if I have offended anyone here my spelling is junk I know but I am your friend and always will be don't hate me for trying so hard PLEASE

One thing I love most is getting off work to talk to you fine people here I may not know how to post properly or express my self but I try so please be a friend

I also like to thank George Davenport for all his help on the BBS and with a very important part my balancer Thank You George very much :)

P.S. no more Mustang posts SCtbirds are number 1 in my book

Yep!

I've never talked to you before, but I think your right. I say give this guy a chance... Words are TOTALLY different when typing on a computer, on a Board, then it is when your doing it to the person face to face. If he wants to be the Fastest SC ever, I say let the man do it!!! Atleast he is entusiastic... Jim, as soon as you get around to those pics of that Cobra R, post em.. I looove those Mustangs! Just remember, if you got it, but you cant get pics up of it, but you know you have it, and its sitting in your garage, or its somewhere in your possesion.. thats all you need. Don't let someone elses opinion's or "here-say's" get in your way. Good luck with the SC, and congrats on he Cobra R!

Re: Jim Demmitt the real man behind the posts please read

Jim,
I've read all of those other post of Jim vs. everyone else, and maybe some of your post do seem a little odd, but I agree with anthraxbird that typing what you're trying to say, and saying it to someone are two totally different things. I also look forward to getting home and logging in to read the posts and chat with you guys, and I would be very devastated if I couldn't do that anymore. My bird and this board go hand in hand. It would be hard having one without the other.

nice bird

Jim, I hope you get the 11 second timeslip you've been wanting. Good luck.

Kirk, sharp looking SC. Is it lowered? If so, what brand of shocks and springs?

-Scott-
small.jpg

1992 Thunderbird SC 5-speed
1990 Thunderbird SC auto
1993 Audi quattro 5-speed

Re: nice bird

Yes Kirk nice bird, are those 18's on your car?

Thanks guys. Eibach 1.5"'s and 255/40's on 17x8.5.

VERY BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!!!!!
Kirk looks awesome love the way it sits so low
Wheels make it look all together different

Thank You all

anthraxbird,Kirk,Scott
Thank you very much this a wonderful club with some of the nicest people

Re: Thank You all

its cool jim when we said enough you stoped your cool in my book

Re: Thank You all

jims ok !!! I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words so nobodys offended..... or miss spelling,,,or punctuation .... I always felt its what you mean that counts not how you spell it or if you doted the i, s ...........Jim brags ,,,I brag,,,,, we all do to some bragging!!!! we are proud or we wouldn't have SC,S !!!!!we would have lesser cars but we want the fast "good looking car" and we brag..... when someone ask what kind of car you have do you say thunderbird ???? or thunderbird SC??? when we say SC or super coupe we are bragging ...and we have a right to and so does jim he has gone 13s doesnt matter how long ago just that he did It......

Thank you Manny & Mercury65

Thank you both my true love is with my SC
I never had more fun with anything els and its fast and neat looking

Manny & Mercury65 you both got nice web pages with some awesome pictures you two and the rest make this club a nice place thank you so much

Back