95 front

nrg

my question is the 95 bird front is fit on a 89? or it should be cut a lot in the 89 bird?

The '95 front end will fit on a '89 model. However you will also need the hood, header panel, different bumper waffle stuff and headlights to make everything fit up. Then keep in mind you'll also have to wire up the '89 headlights to work with the '95 setup.

Now I don't know if you were asking if one could modify a '95 cover to work with all the exsisting pieces. I've never personally heard this done, yet I'm sure it could be done,

-Tim

The "waffle stuff" on my 90 fit just fine with a 95 front end. Only thing you have to change is the hood, bumper cover, and the header panel/headlights. Everything else will fit.

You also have to change the head light wiring a little, since the 94+ use a 2 lamp system vs the 4 in the early ones. It's not that hard and your local parts store should have the pigtails you'll need.

I've done it on my 35th and had all the lights working just fine, so if you need any input lemme know.

Back