Selling my Dad's '93 SC in Central VA

amcguy

SOLD SOLD SOLD!1993 Thunderbird SC, pearlescent white (originally red), 5 spd, grey int., overall good running condition, pulls very strong, approx. 140K mis., sunroof, seems to have all power options. Great looking car !, I have inherited the car from my dad's estate and cannot keep it. It needs: An exhaust resonator (???....I think...the exhaust note is very "blatty", and I don't think it's supposed to be that way) and the HVAC blower does not work. The tops of the rear (leather) seats are split. Car has been driven sparingly over the past year due to my father's illness. Needs a good SC afficianado to appreciate it! If you are nearby and want to check it out, please come take a look! Obviously no guarantees can be made, but the car is in good running order, recently inspected, and should be able to drive anywhere. I have been driving it to work once a week and have had no problems. Asking $1650 obo. Car is located at Lake Monticello, near Charlottesville, VA.
patnlaura@earthlink.net, or call 434-589-2885, or my cell at 434-987-1389

Last edited:
thats a very nice looking SC. You may not know some of the answers but have the headgaskets been changed and is it all stock? Im really want a 5sp and this is exactly what im looking for. If you can tomorrow possibly get me some underhood shots when the weather is better :)

thanks
Brian

My guess is no on the headgaskets, because I don't recall ever hearing about it. I haven't found any receipts for major mechanicals. I do know the tires aren't very old.
Car is bone stock, as far as I know. Wish I could post these pics, but the files are too big!
Anybody that wants pics of the car, I can send them to you!
Pat

Car is sold...Thanks SCCoA!!!!

I want to thank everyone here for all the interest in the car. I actually ended up with TOO MANY people that wanted to buy the car. It ended up in good hands...
Sorry to Dante in Vermont...wish he had called me a day sooner!...If anybody ends up dealing with him, he's a good guy!
Pat

Back