Still Have 2

ThunderRoad

MANY PM,S :confused: BUT NO CASH :eek: 3/4 TOPS 125.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48 :rolleyes: WITH EVERYTHING READY TO BOLT ON AND START UP:) ASK THE SCER THAT RUNS ONE:D

Pm

ThunderRoad said:
MANY PM,S :confused: BUT NO CASH :eek: 3/4 TOPS 125.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48 :rolleyes: WITH EVERYTHING READY TO BOLT ON AND START UP:) ASK THE SCER THAT RUNS ONE:D

>>>>>>>>>>> PM Sent

buy one !!

i just bought one of these and damn does it look nice. i think it would flow more than 2X the air of the stock top. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! (nice set of instructions and gaskets too!)
thanx freddie

Jason

Thanks For The Post

thunderkid84 said:
i just bought one of these and damn does it look nice. i think it would flow more than 2X the air of the stock top. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! (nice set of instructions and gaskets too!)
thanx freddie :cool: it makes me happy :D when you guys like the cheaper mods:p that give you some kick ~~~;)

can,t give price as it is hours for more work

tbirdaj said:
polished and price for polished?
:eek: what I can do:cool: is wire wheel it to get most of the paint off :p you must polish it :) same price:rolleyes:

I want one, but I can pay to money order, my paypal is not working, do you take other form of payment? call me @ 757-593-8558 because I really want it the one with the nut

Tops Still For Sale 215.00 Shipped In 48

ALSO 10%PULEY FOR 45.00 IF BOUGHT WITH TO:eek: P +125.00=170 SHIPPED M.O. TO FRED GROSS 324 DEVON RD FAIRLESS HILLS PA 19030:cool: # NOTE PRICE IS 125.00 SHIPPED FOR TOP NOT 215.00 SORRY #

Last edited:
I'm also interested in both the top and the pulley but don't want step on wingzero's toes.I can sent a MO out 1st thing in the morning.

See Your Pm Box

IT/S 170.00 FOR BOTH TOP AND PULLEY :eek: DO YOU WANT THE TOP PAINTED:rolleyes: OR LEFT SEMI POLISHED:cool: AN HR ON A BUFFING WHEEL WILL FINISH IT OFF:confused:

Back