Pics of my car!!

89BlownBrd

Pics of my car!!

Hopefully this works...I've never tried to post pics on here before.

The first two are of my baby in my front yard right after getting washed.

front.jpg

top.jpg

This one is in the parking lot of the Pizza Hut I used to work at (sorry for the finger in the top right)
parklot.jpg

And of course, I saved the best for last!!! My absolute favorite pic.
speedo.jpg

Note how the boost gauge is still showing 10 pounds, I still had it floored when I took the pic. Anyways, thanks for letting me show off.

Re: Pics of my car!!

looking good mike, i hope to show off pics of mine once i get it back tuesday from getting repainted

Hey Mike. Do you live in Fort Wayne? That old bank looks familar in the back ground. Just wondering.

Mike very beautiful SC
Just wish mine looked so nice :)

Yeah, I do...that's the old Summit Bank (not sure which bank it is now) on St Joe Rd. The pic was taken in the parking lot of Canterbury Pizza Hut. Are you from around here???

Did you estimate your speed at 4500 rpm ? I would say around 130 - 135.....

Nice SC.....BTW!
Mvc-113f.jpg

Cheers,
Calvin

I've been there so that what I guessed also. Never been passed 4500 rpm in 5th before.....so anything past that.....I don't have a clue!!!

Cheers,
Calvin

Mike,
Yeah, I lived in Fort Wayne until I was 13 years old and then moved to Indy. I am now living in West Lafayette while I finish up school at Purdue. I lived near State and Reed while I lived in Fort Wayne. What school did you go to?

I went to Northrop for high school. I live on the corner of St Joe Center and Maplecrest Rd. Where did you go?

Fort Wayne!

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only guy from Ft. Wayne on this board. I've seen a couple of nice birds rolling thru town, but I've never noticed anyone reference the area on the boards. Are any of you heading to Elkhart?

Re: Fort Wayne!

Where are you from in Fort Wayne? I'm probably going to Elkhart, but hopefully not in my SC. I should have another Mark VIII by then.

circle the fort

I live out toward Spencer-tucky, and I work in Auburn. I'm usually down @ Baer Field Speedway on Saturday's and sometimes during the week for practice. Maybe I'll see ya flying low around 469.

Back