View Full Version : quick question

justin case
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
im trying to adjust the cam sensor on a 90 sc i have the top part off and can see its off just a bit but how do i losen the bolt to turn it ,its like a torx bit with a little nub in the middle is there a special bit or somthing? thanks

07-07-2006, 05:16 PM
That is a security torx bolt. There are torx screwdrivers or bits available with a hollow center that fit those bolts. Do a search and there are past posts that describe how to adjust it by eye, but the best way is to buy the tool that adjusts it properly. Spinning Wheels sells the tool for around $22 bucks. John