This car get me into so much trouble

Merlon

FOr instanec ive never had so many tickets with my bronco!!!!
and now my boss just told me that all the other employees hate the way i always talk about my supercharged car, and how i need this day or that day off to hang with the club buddies. that they would rahter not work with me becasue thats all i seem to talk about.

seriously man. the niehgbors hate the oil in the street
the ricers hate me whopping them in a tbird?
this car should be nicknamed christine.

Except for family or other SC people, I don't discuss my car with anyone unless they ask about it. This keeps you from boring someone with info they might not care about. Sometimes the family doesn't care. :( :rolleyes: As for taking time off from work to hang with SC buddies, work should come first and then play.

yeah sometimes i cant help it

its sitting in the parking lot when i work, i can se her.
man. mechanic seem to love me:p

When I used to work at a Bank, we had a Shell station next door. Every Friday the employees would come in to cash their paychecks. I would park my 4.6 Tbird in the parking lot .. and ALOT of people who came in would ask "whose car is that ?? " and we'd get into the car discussion. It was always cool.
This guy who worked at the gas station would always come in and talk about the Super Coupe he used to own and how much he loved the car. My Tbird just reminded him of it every time he saw it and he loved talking about the car to me and how much trouble it got him into with the cops because it was so fast.
At my new job, I dont talk cars with anybody really, unless somebody asks me about something or what I did this weekend. Most people dont seem to care, unless they are gearheads themselves .. then its fair game to talk cars. :D

- Dan

yeah well ddubb

most people i work with are boring. witless, and hate my sense of humor. the gamecrazy guys are mostly gearheads, so ill be on break talking cars, then walk over to my job site, and get into cars with people who dont even wash the cars they drive.

apparently as i was told, they hate talking cars, and now i know. they hate my sarcasm, probably same with them cops:D

most customers are cool with talking cars, then the other employees are like no one cares about you car "merlon"

yet some poeple will be like, thats your super coupe? cool, after theyve already walked out theyll come back and want to talk more...

hey ddubb if i use paint thinner on only the corner lamps, will it always stay hazy? i mean i might be able to buff it out, buti was thinking all black reflectors, and lx style black stripe on the sc corner lamps to tie it all toghether if i cant have it all

I need that ticket signed off. and i need to but a mounting brraket from ford for those plates when they arrive.

Yeah, talking cars (of ANY kind) with people who are not into cars or "don't even wash the cars they drive" is pointless. People quickly grow tired of hearing ANYONE talk all the time about ANY one subject if they are not interested in it. There are only a few people I talk cars with and they are all "gearheads" so it's all good.

yeah man

the guys in the same building across the way all drive and talk cars, or motorcycles.

mycoworkers are gay, and talk about eachother, and wierd customers.
im just super inconsiderate i guess:D

If your corners are hazy after using the thinner, you might be using too much. If you want to get rid of the haze, you'll need to polish them .. use a wax on them and buff it off and that should clear it up and make them nice and shiney again.

As far as talking to people at work .. Ive found its best to not really talk about anything personal or about other people while at work. Even if you think your co workers might be cool, you never know. Ive learned their are just way too many snitches or people who are two faced that you think might be your friends, but they talk about you behind your back .. and anything you say to them, might get twisted around by the time it gets to somebody else. Thats probably why your manager is telling you that other people dont like you talking about cars or whatever else. You know that they are talking about you and not in a good way.

Just keep a professional attitude at work, stay focused on your job, and save your enthusiasm for people who actually care.

- Dan

yeah man way to put things

in a perspective i can agree on.

i havent done the corners yet. i think ill black the reflectors all the way after i get the sign off, but they seemed only interested in the corners, still ill wait.

get my corners nice and shiny again. what shuold i be using?

I guess being an aircraft maintainer in the military lends itself to a lot of car talk. My co-workers are all gearheads. One of them just bought a 69 Mustang Fastback so the car talk even bores ME sometimes....... Cartalk with a good set of gearhead friends also lends itself to extra hands holding tools come wrench time. :)

Back