Sc Rims For Sale!!!! Cheap!!!

Tsbird1994

Selling all Four (4) 35th SC rims with Tires!!

They are REAL SC rims (with the blue birds on them)

They have Bridgestone Potenza RE730 Tires (225 50 ZR16) already mounted and balanced on them.

All four rims are in good shape for being 16yrs old... some minor curb rash but not noticable unless pointed out.

I'll have pictures this up this evening when I get home, but this was them on my car:

Sway%20-%20June%20-%2002.jpg

Sway%20-%20June%20-%2012.jpg

SwayRims2.jpg

More pics here:
http://ec.scranton.edu/hubert/Cars/1994Thunderbird/rims.htm

These add a really unique look to the car considering you DON'T see these rims everyday!

I'm asking $100 obo, and would like somone to pick them up because shipping will be pretty high with tires on them. (unless you're actually willing to pay to ship them)
I'm located in Long Island, NY.

PM me or Email me if interested:
waketek516@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Nothing solid yet... they're still available!!!!

C'mon guys!! Help me get rid of these!!!

NOW DOWN TO $100 for all 4... COME PICK THEM UP!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

$100.... where on LI? I can pick them up tonight if you call me in the next hour or two. I'm in Queens so it's only a short (or long if you're in the Hamptons) drive away.

901-486-7009

Paul

PS: Mind helping me install them? LOL
PPS: Got any large garbage bags I can stick them (or my old wheels) in? :p

Last edited:
speed95 said:
So these are SC rims painted to look like the 35th wheels? I see they have been repainted.

No these are authentic 35th rims. I helped the guy take them off his 35th when i bought them:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pablo94SC said:
$100.... where on LI? I can pick them up tonight if you call me in the next hour or two. I'm in Queens so it's only a short (or long if you're in the Hamptons) drive away.

901-486-7009

Paul

PS: Mind helping me install them? LOL
PPS: Got any large garbage bags I can stick them (or my old wheels) in? :p

SOLD

thanks paul

Back