meet this week, east end GTA, Wed. July 12

fast Ed

For this week we're due for a meet back in the east end of Toronto, so we'll go back to our usual spot in Scarborough, the Three Monkeys Pub.

1585 Warden Avenue, just south of 401. 416-754-3665.

Reservations will be made for 8:15 pm.

Directions -

Hwy 401 to Warden Ave.
Go south on Warden Ave.
On the left (east) side, it's just past the first set of traffic
lights. The Three Monkeys Pub shares the same parking lot as the Mr. Sub and A&W.

cheers
Ed N.

Anyone else coming out? We only had a few the last time in the east end.

Otherwise, I won't bother driving to Scarberia !! :D

cheers
Ed N.

Well, if we have a few more meets with low attendance, we'll switch back to bi-weekly ...

cheers
Ed N.

Jaosn, you have a PM

Ed, I'm not sure why our turn out has been dropping. I know that I'm tied up with getting ready to move, again. So for the next while my time is pretty much limited to work, work, work work work.....:eek:

fast Ed said:
Well, if we have a few more meets with low attendance, we'll switch back to bi-weekly ...

cheers
Ed N.

Or we could switch to a venue that tends to bring out larger crowds! ;) Like the West End!!! :D

...J/K. I couldn't resist.

Sean

i'ld love to attend a meet but its a 8-10 hr round trip drive for me so on top of gas i would need a motel room cause i don't need a 4-5 hr trip home half asleep.next year i plan to attend as many as possible after the car gets a make over which is taking all available fundsat the moment.

Payton said:
How many guys showed up to the meet?

Including me, one. :rolleyes:

The only reason I went over was to drop off a T-shirt for someone, who ended up not showing up. Oh well.

Sounds like a few people would like to have a Sunday afternoon meet instead. Maybe we'll do that for next weekend in the west end somewhere.

cheers
Ed N.

Back