Polished Fast Freddie Top

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Well having to sell some mods since I just broke and need the cash to fix my '93.

Basically this is a standard Fast Freddie Top that I had the welds cleaned up, media blasted, and then I sanded and polished it to a show finish. Looks really nice when cleaned up. Attached is a picture of it on my SC at Carlisle 2006.

Asking $150 shipped to your door.

42.jpg

-Tim

Wow That,s Blinding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Groth said:
Well having to sell some mods since I just broke and need the cash to fix my '93.

Basically this is a standard Fast Freddie Top that I had the welds cleaned up, media blasted, and then I sanded and polished it to a show finish. Looks really nice when cleaned up. Attached is a picture of it on my SC at Carlisle 2006. :eek: maybe you should go into the polishing business:D

Asking $150 shipped to your door.

42.jpg

-Tim
nice motor compartment:)

The 2nd post in this thread is...

ThunderRoad is Fast Freddie. So all his contact info is above if you need it.

-Tim

eggtheplanet@ya said:
thanks. ive been wondering about that. did someone take that top yet?

Just sent ya a PM. Seems as though the first buyer had car troubles. Anyone else interested, please get in touch with me.

-Tim

Tim Groth said:
Just sent ya a PM. Seems as though the first buyer had car troubles. Anyone else interested, please get in touch with me.

-Tim

This top is still up for grabs...anyone interested shoot me a PM, willing to work out something if need be.

-Tim

Back