I work with this guy!lol

yeah pretty bummed out, that was pretty stupid of him to lose control in the first place, he get his license suspended? i hope someone pulled him out of the car and dragged him into a field and beat him for being stupid... tell him i said that... waste of money and a perfectly good car.

If he wanted to make a left turn, he should have gone down the street and gotten in line like everyone else

yup myrtle beach mustang week. funny cuz he has an even faster one now w/nos and he's in the low 10's...fastest streetable stang in md i think but dont hold me 2 that.

looks like a case of

too much hore power.

takign a car sideways=fun. not stopping...priceless.

the other night i went sideways out of my parking lot 1 in the am. nice. no one to get hurt but me.

that bieng said no one got hurt. becasue i drive a sc. not enough Tq to get crazy with like taht

birdboy89 said:
actually late 30's almost 40. He claims he was havin trouble with the differential b4 the accident.

I hate when my diff doesn't work and it makes me suddenly turn left!:rolleyes:

yeah thats kinda stupid, doing a burn-out knowing your differential isnt working properly, good way to drive a car right into traffic,

Merlon said:
the other night i went sideways out of my parking lot 1 in the am. nice. no one to get hurt but me.

Exactly. I remember reading some threads about that on another site shortly after it happened. Everyone was defending him saying how everyones car get squirrley when you do that. Ill tell you what, if I was in one of the cars that got hit. I would have made him regret it. It doesnt matter how fast his car is, any idiot can build a V8.

Theres one problem with that car though. It needs the part fixed between the steering wheel and the seat.

Back