ebay:2 beautiful '95 5spd's

Buyer Beware!

Good eye Moorio...
Ya, looks like that belts been off a while!
I'd be asking about that one for sure!

I spotted that too

I asked the seller why the blower belt was off the car. If I get a reply I will post it for everyone.

It does look very clean though.

Smitty

Moorio said:
The first ones going to have real trouble making boost .
Did anyone else notice the leather w/o fold-down rear seat? Although, they do look like nice new seat covers (yeah, I don't mean seat covers that cover the existing seating surface)

The company in Houston selling the first one wants $4200 for it. He would answer any other questions when I called him.

That first car looks fishy. When was the last time that 62K mile tensioners looked like that? Those look worse than my 140K mile tensioners paint wise. Add the missing SC belt to it and id say something is wrong there for sure.......

92tbird04 said:
It looks like the shifter is a little too worn out for a 62K car also.

I noticed that too. The whole console top is gouged up pretty bad as well.

hmm..

You guys are right, the center counsel and all the black trim seems to be really worn out, along with the shifter. On the front view the spacing between the light and the hood is very large compared w/ that of the right side, AND unless I am seeing things, if you look at the underhood shots at the top of each picture, it doesnt' look like the center, underneath the hood is painted. It looks black.

1st Car has been wrecked or something cause hes right the passenger headlight is way low...also the center console crevasses have all kinds of crap in them car was filthy inside at one time...very suspect...the other one is really nice pricey but it is clean and may well be worth it...alot to pay without a test drive though...

Back