View Full Version : Supercharger Bypass Valve Actuator

Michael Mattix
07-14-2006, 09:35 AM
Apparently, Ford doesn't make it anymore and you can't buy one without buying the whole supercharger assembly (Big $$$). The part number my Helms manual said I needed was 6F089. But, Ford said that the actual part number is E9SZ6F089A. Anybody have a replacement?

07-14-2006, 04:55 PM
I have one or two around here....

PM me for more details.....

07-15-2006, 01:48 AM

Michael Mattix
07-15-2006, 11:12 AM
Is that 80 buck part for the valve or the valve actuator? Maybe the valve comes with a new actuator?

07-15-2006, 01:20 PM
do you just need the metal wire part?

Michael Mattix
07-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Being the slow individual that I am, I don't think I am fully understanding what the "wire part" is. I'll have to take a picture of it. David Neibert said mine wasn't working so I've just started looking for a new/used one.

07-17-2006, 08:44 AM
Is this what you are looking for?

Michael Mattix
07-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Yeah! Great picture. I just don't know if the parts are the same for all years. I was hoping someone would confirm. Thanks.

07-17-2006, 04:48 PM
This one is from an 89 SC.....