94 SC alloy wheels,Michelin ZR tires, and more

JROD

I just put on new rims and tires and I have a nice set of alloy wheels off of my 94 Supercoupe. The wheels are in great shape (one has a couple inches of curb rash- but not major) and have no dings or gashes (aside from the curb rash). I am selling them with a set of 225/60/ZR16 Michelin Pilot XGT V4 tires. The tires are mounted and balanced and have maybe 5000 miles on them (if that). I only drove to work and back (10 minutes down the road) for a few months on them and before that my grandfather drove it as a third car. I still have the receipt for the tires and they cost over $700 (including mounting and balancing, etc) a few years ago when he got them. I live in Williamsburg, VA and would prefer pickup (but am willing to ship if the price is right).
I also have a few other parts for sale off of my 94 including a set of stock springs(great condition), stock rotors (great condition), 2 front lower control arms (ok except ball joints are worn), factory JBL amplifier and subwoofer, and a set of custom 3" lowering springs (I bought them from a guy who had them on his XR7 and put them on my SC and they looked AWESOME, the front wheel just barely tucked under the fender, all the wheel gap was gone and the ride quality didnt suffer like I feared, nor did I have any real scraping issues---but they were bottoming out my 500 dollar Konis so I decided to go with a set of S/T's instead). I also have a factory rear sway bar in good condition too.
Im just kind of sitting on all this stuff and I figured before I put any of it on Ebay that I would fish for some good offers here, so offer away.....

a few more things.....

I also have a 5" Autometer Monster Sport Comp Tachometer (mounted once but never used and in perfect condition), a factory JBL stereo (I believe its a cassete player--Ive had it in my attic for some time so I cant remember), and a Pioneer Premier DEH-P400 CD player/radio head unit for sale. In another few weeks I will likely also have the factory JBL 5x7/6x8s up for grabs. All this stuff is in great shape (Im just your typical SC owner who cant stop buying new stuff even when the old stuff is just fine).

Back