iac - where the fook is it?

It's on the throttle body. It has 2 wires coming out of it and is about 3"long. Why do you ask, just looking for it or do you have a problem?

Jeff

is it visible without removing it? my rpms drop a little when i turn the steering wheel, someone told me it could be the iac. :)

any pics are appreciated :)

thanks

Walk out to your car with a flashlight. Open the door, reach in and pull the handle with the little car with it's hood up. Walk around to the front of the car and with one hand reach between the headlight and hood and feel for a plastic triangle peice and push it to the left while raising the hood with the right hand. Use the flash light to follow the black tube from the aircleaner (the box behind the headlight on the passenger side). The throttle body is the metal thing at the end of the tube, near the strut tower. The IAC is located attached to the throttle body.

It might need to be cleaned, but it's easier just to replace it.

I haven't a clue on how to post pics.

Jeff

im stuck on this flashlight concept, what do you do with this particular item. I follow the black tube but i cant see anything because it dark. Is there a relay on this flashlight to make it light?
smartass :p hehe

thanks

Back