Trade?

CougarXR/7

I have a nice 93' Crown Vicki LX with just over 97,000 miles for sale. Medium blue metallic exterior, medium blue fabric interior, clean and rust free, but has some scratches and small dings. Worst of it?, windshield has a crack in it and one rear window regulator is messed up. Has Goodrich T/A's and Cragar S/S wheels on it. Looking to trade for an S.C./XR/7 that runs but needs some work. Say pricewise in the 1,500 to 1,000 range.
Fastronald@ameritech.net

Last edited:
Trade

Okay.....maybe a nice 4.6 car too?

Some one has to have a project car they want to part with for a clean daily driver/family size car?

The family has both S.C. and 4.6.

Last edited:
Trade

I thought you had decided to part them all out? What do you have left out of the three and running?

i haven't sold anything off the two i was going to fix. i sold some stuff that i had already had layin around from others. i have a 35th 5speed not running,and an 89 5speed running,i'm not far from the chicago area the best thing is to come check it out,i'll be glad to show you what we have here. i need them out of my shop,thanks

CougarXR/7 said:
Would you take the Vicki in trade for the running car? Next week end?
i wouldn't try to put the running one back together it has some major rust issues. i recomend using the engine for the 35th,and restoring that one.can you send me a pic of your vic? i'll give you both of these cars for it if i like it. i want them out of my shop asap.thanks

Trade

Let me see which of my kids has the family digital camera. We'll take pics of the Vicki and post or send them along. Both five speeds....sweet! The runner is the rust car and the other was the car you were going to restore then right? Did you own a body shop in Portage? Next weekend if possible to see the S.C.'s/Vicki? E-mail me the address and I'll get directions online.
Thanks, Ron

Fastronald@ameritech.net

CougarXR/7 said:
Let me see which of my kids has the family digital camera. We'll take pics of the Vicki and post or send them along. Both five speeds....sweet! The runner is the rust car and the other was the car you were going to restore then right? Did you own a body shop in Portage? Next weekend if possible to see the S.C.'s/Vicki? E-mail me the address and I'll get directions online.
Thanks, Ron

Fastronald@ameritech.net
i'll send the adress. the 89 is a car that i got in the condition it it in now all in primer,and no interior,just runs good,the 35th does have rust issues also,but is easier fixed than the 89,and they are both 5speeds. my friend has a shop in porter where i have another 90 getting painted. next weekend would be fine.thanks

Trade

Is it possible to drive one and have the other towed?

Are the cars at his our your shop?

Does your buddy have a tow truck or have a deal with a tow company?

What day would be best Saturday or Sunday?

Would around noon or 1:00 on a Sunday be okay?

Thanks, Ron

CougarXR/7 said:
Is it possible to drive one and have the other towed?

Are the cars at his our your shop?

Does your buddy have a tow truck or have a deal with a tow company?

What day would be best Saturday or Sunday?

Would around noon or 1:00 on a Sunday be okay?

Thanks, Ron
i have them at my shop.there is a towing company next door to me they give me a little break,but not much. where exactly will they be going i can get a price from him. as far as driving the one,i don't think that would be a good idea i have only driven it 3 miles to get it,also there are no plates,and i can't date the title for sunday because it is not legal to sell a car on sunday. let me know where you at i'll see what i can do,but sunday should be fine.thanks

Sunday

Right now with the recent highway shootings in Indiana, I may wait to see the cars.

Today's shooting being at 169th and Cline, that's just too close for comfort.

My wife has no intentions of letting either of our Sons or myself go until someone is caught in the shootings.

Trade

What do you need for the running car? Has anyone been caught or leads to the Cline Ave. shooting? A buddy at work bought the Vicki this morning.

Back