PDA

View Full Version : not getting emails when my threads are responded to

x182dan
07-16-2006, 11:46 PM
How come I am not getting emails when people respond to my threads? My settings are how they always have been with instant email notification and yet I have not been getting them lately. Even if I am the creater of the thread I am not getting an email. So whats up with that?

gldiii
07-17-2006, 07:47 AM
This is the first report I have had about this. I know I am getting my notifications.

Have you made any changes to your email like changing providers or spam setting? You will only get one notification per thread until you go and look a the thread again.

If others are experiencing this issue please respond to this thread.

I am moving this thread to the sccoa.com website forum, since it is a site question that could affect all users.

x182dan
07-17-2006, 07:21 PM
This is the first report I have had about this. I know I am getting my notifications.

Have you made any changes to your email like changing providers or spam setting? You will only get one notification per thread until you go and look a the thread again.

If others are experiencing this issue please respond to this thread.

I am moving this thread to the sccoa.com website forum, since it is a site question that could affect all users.

it lists all the threads that I am subscribed to but I am not getting the email like I was and yes my settings are on instant notification. I also didn't get an email to this very thread I just looked for it

Kurt K
07-17-2006, 07:54 PM
it lists all the threads that I am subscribed to but I am not getting the email like I was and yes my settings are on instant notification. I also didn't get an email to this very thread I just looked for it
It might help to clear your cookies and cache and try again. What navigator are you using IE, firefox, opera? Not that it should matter. fwiw, I use firefox at home and IE at work without issues.

SC'er
08-08-2006, 03:54 PM
I'm having the same issue! When I was selling a car on here about a month ago, I had to check my PM's daily because I was not getting any notification.

Dale Clements

7birdslater
08-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Im just starting to have this issue the last few days. I have two computers so normally if I dont get a notification, I can find it on the other machine. But im just not getting them now. hmmm...