1989 SC For Sale ***must read!!!***

Gary Bitzer

1989 Thunderbird SC oxford white with grey leather interior, moonroof, dual power seats, working JBL sound system
108,xxx miles
brand new paint less than 3 months old
new windshield reveal molding, rear window reveal moldings (upper and lower)
new OEM headlight and parking light assemblies, originals were yellowed but are included with the sale
new OEM inner fender liners
Flowmaster mufflers, 3rd converter and resonator removed
good tires
fair/good brakes, ABS works fine, ride control is flawless
recent wheel alignment
new power steering rack bushings
freshly rebuilt AOD Transmission and remanufactured torque converter, slightly modified (firm, fast shifts)
new fel-pro head gaskets and head bolts
new OEM motor mounts, new solid transmission mount
many new sensors (all but knock, oil pressure and temp)
new autolite platinum plugs, motorcraft plug wires
new a/c compressor, clutch, and accumulator/drier assy
new EGR valve and tube
new motorcraft oxygen sensors
new motorcraft belts, some new hoses
K&N air filter, removed air silencer
newer ford remanufactured starter
new motorcraft waterpump
new motorcraft thermostat
new motorcraft radiator cap
new motorcraft oil pump
new motorcraft timing chain kit

this car is in excellent condition, i have owned it for abour 2 years, it was with its original owner until about 85k miles, he took meticulous care of the car, the second owner was pretty rough on it, i got the car and i have pretty much done a complete overhaul. all of the paint and bodywork was done at my bodyshop, the exterior of the car looks like it did back in 1989 on the showroom floor, the car never had any rust on it as the first owner kept it garaged and did not run it through the winter. the interior needs some work, which is to be expected for a 17-18 yr old car, the leather seats are dried up, cracked, and ripped in places, the carpet is decent, the headliner, doorpanels, and dash are excellent. the JBL sound system is all original with the exception of the subwoofer, i replaced it with a JL 6W0, it is in the factory enclosure and uses the factory amplifier. the air conditioning does not work yet but is very close, the new accumulator is not installed yet but will go with the car if its not fixed by the time of sale. i will have pictures of the car available to email in about a week. i hate to let it go but this project has gone way over the budget and i have two other vehicles that need attention so it must go. the asking price for this car is $5,900 if you have any more questions about the car or if you want pictures you can email me at gbitzerjr@comcast.net or call my cell, 304-280-0249, leave a message and i will get back to you as soon as i can. or you can PM me. i have all bills and receipts for everything mentioned above and also most of the records from the first owner including the original bill of sale and window sticker. i would like to see the car go to a good home where someone will finish what i have started instead of wear it out again, with just a little more work and money it can be a trophy winning showcar, like i said, the exterior is already finished and as you can see from all the new parts it has a very strong driveline.

Back