I was attacked today...

onequiksc

...By a giant marshmallow. It happened today near Publix here in Ormond. Came out of nowhere, I just suddenly felt everything get real quiet, and then..THUD! I fell to the ground...was being completely smothered, nothing but white around me...on top of me...suffocating me, I struggled to breathe. The weight was gi-normous. I started poking it out of shere desperation to breath, to no avail...I then started biting it, taking huge mouthfuls of the sweet puffy flesh, and it started to scream. I continued biting, swallowing until it ran off. It was a lumpy, cottony white mass of sugar and extracts. Very big sucker, he/it.

Close , close call.

I gained 13 lbs today from the experience, but it saved my life.

Channel 6 news came out after the fact, but did not believe my story. I knew you folks would.

Thanks for listening, I'll be ok.

Dan

Last edited:
...Just trying to take a bite out of crime.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week...please tip your servers, just don't tip them over...

Exactly what time did this assault occur? I am willing to bet it was between the minutes of 7:37 to 7:42 PM..... That is the exact 5 minutes the Mushroom People emerge from their lairs each and every day. I recall seeing, hearing, or reading a story about them. They are ruthless:D Just be glad you survived with only a 13 lb weight gain.... it could have been much worse.

Bryan

What he said.

Bryan & I are both on the same page. The book is definitely disturbing, but we're on the same page.:D

Now, back to your regularly scheduled tire burning.

90coug said:
What the heck happened? Did the marshmallow man from Ghostbusters attack you?
That would have been the Staypuff Marshmallow Man.... clearly Dan was blindsided by the Mushroom People...

Bryan & I are both on the same page. The book is definitely disturbing, but we're on the same page.
"12:15PM" Dan don't you have some sort of work to do? How can you expect to pay for a vacation next year? Now go out and find some work:D

Copperhead.....

Bryan

Last edited:
Hey Bry, I had a long lunch break (waiting for materials to show up on the jobsite) so I said to myself:

.."what oh what can I do with this time?...I KNOW! I'll go post nonsense on the SCCOF"!

Works for me!

Just wait till the marshmallow people get together with the mushroom people, you'll have a bigger time window to worry about besides 7:35 to 7:42. And it'll be a bloody mess for us all.

Till then, ungawah!

(Copperhead!)

I'm lost...

This joke must be relating to something pre-80's...you know...when you guys were listening to disco and wearing your bell bottoms...watching movies on the Betamax ...

Evil Inside said:
I'm lost...

This joke must be relating to something pre-80's...you know...when you guys were listening to disco and wearing your bell bottoms...watching movies on the Betamax ...

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!:eek: ..I never watched betamax...

Evil Inside said:
Were you too busy playing Atari?

Yea it was black and white and only had one game....Pong

But what the hell else could we do we only had 3 channels on TV...:eek:...how much Brady Bunch and Gilligans Island can one person stand...

not to change the subject or swipe Dans thread but Glen I have looked everywhere for the mag with your stang pics and I can't frappin find it!:mad:

Nuts

I joined for some serious information about these "birds"----and all I get is foolishness. One guy is nuts-- he talks about Pacers, Barn raising, Marshmellows, Mushrooms and the like. A couple more of you are equally 1/2 a bubble off. Can I get a real answer to a serious question?

If you have to measure for shocks (in another thread, I know!), do you turn the cinder blocks open side up or open sides horizontal? That is for an 8" block of course. Lets try to be adults here!!

:D :D

Back