Ray

They make no amp bypass for any ford! the only way not to use the stock amplifier is to rewire the car, or go to the amp plugs, the speakers are the ones that are twisted together and cut those! It is the same in any ford, the brand new mustangs with the Bose system is the same! it is very easy to re-wire the t-birds, if it was a bose system and depending if there is one amp or multiple amps for speakers, you would have to pull each one and run new wire after the amps (amp bypass)!!!!! if you want to rewire the car and NOT cut the stock wiring then you can t-tap the speaker wires and then run 4 conductor wiring to the front behind the deck and it will do the same thing (NOTE: t-taps are something you only use in car audio if you have too)

If you come to my house, I will re-wire it for you!!!!!

Yah, there's a company that does make a Amp bypass kit for fords... I also have one, which is hacked up at this time, but still i have it :)

Hmm i have to look up how makes it and the P/n's in the many catalogs i have :) Just like there's plugs that plug into the factory speaker plugs (the harness plug that is) so you can run after market speakers...

Back