its Sold...

Spider

wel i finaly sold my car today for $1,400
had to do it for many reasons one of them being i need truck so i can remodel my moms house.
Just wanted to thanks everyone here who helped me from the very begining, from the time my car was in the garage. to the time i got it on the road.
must say its been fun. no one has ever passed me on the road while i was driving this car. definitly the funnest car i have ever drivin and will be, well that is untill i build up something fast in the near future, after the house is done is when i will start. im thinking i will proboly build a S-10 and drop a V8 in it and build on that.

this place has been the most helpful place i have ever been to and the best group and people i have ever met online.
without everyone here the Supercoupes would have a much harder time surving on the road.

want to send special thank to "MannySC" for sending me that Supercharger pulley. i made a mistake i will only make once and you helped me out when i thought i was screwed. thanks again.

ill still hang around to post crap here and there and to help with what i can.
i tore into my SC pretty good as you can see in my profile on what i have done to my car. not alot but a little.
so ill help when i can.

the Site im working on should be done within a month and i will be sure to post it up here for everyone to see and hopefully i will get everyones support with it to make it grow.

thanks again everyone :)

oh crap i just installed Mozila for the first tiem and i dont have my spell checker :eek: sorry for the bad spelling :D

Last edited:
your a great guy and ill miss your wisdom....

but its not like your going off to war;) ! be sure to let us know when the site is up! im real sorry you had to let your SC go, but you know how often their up for sale on here. hell, you might even get yours back in a few months:D keep in touch-not having a SC is no reason not to be a SC enthusiast:cool: .

-matt

darkstar_one said:
and ya better come back and give us the 411 on ur damn area-51 website... take care...

Shhhh, not so loud about that thing. It's a SECRET! :rolleyes:

Yeah, he'll be back. And Bill will be back too, he just needs somemore time. ;) :D

hey radiumsc, that new spinningwheels-sc website is bad ~~~, it looks sexy now, now i feel comfortable buying something out of it.... of course he will be back, they always come back, look at 1fastsc, he is back, not with a sc but because he cant find our atmosphere anywhere else on the net.... SUCKAS!

i just bought this for 800 bucks today and it even came with a Alpine CD player :rolleyes:
ill be painting it black and putting a 350 small block in it within a year :cool:

my goal is to have the front tires come off the ground at least 6 inches :rolleyes:

i feel weired not having my SC but i think im gonna have fun with my new toy.

Attachments

• 3gpWiDbWVsvwlLd2z0B3skz6PPVM.jpg
    3gpWiDbWVsvwlLd2z0B3skz6PPVM.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 41
  • xuzbSsMvUs81qMev1rIpfXVXgGuX.jpg
    xuzbSsMvUs81qMev1rIpfXVXgGuX.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 46
well all the cars i get and drive are never black. black on black is something i always wanted but can never seem to get it, so i geuss i will just have to make it :D

i dont think i will ever own another SC. everytime i drive it i worry about something breaking on it, and most the time when something goes wrong, it takes so dam long to fix it and thats if i can keep my gerage clean at all times and be ready to have to tear it apart. and if it does break i will proboly not be able to find parts for it. i called around and theres no SC's in my area. haveing to find parts here is good but having to post,wait and hope its a good part it jsut to much for me. if parts wher easy to find and it was easy to work on i would never have sold it...
after working on this car though i feel i can fix anything, so it was a great learning experience for me :)

couldn't have got it back on the road though without the help from everyone here.

Back