My fortune continues...

SVT2888

Photo138.jpg

Photo137.jpg

I typed this up quickly yesterday, so their might be some gramatical errors:
So two big rigs are merging onto the 710 from the washington onramp. The first one merges ahead of a Jeep Grand Cherokee which was infront of me. I see the secong one leave him space and flash my lights so he can know that I'm letting him in. A guy in an old Toyota Pickup that was riding behind me decides he's gonna be slick and trying to get around me by trying to follow the big rig. But I don't budge when he gets next to me so he gets blocked. He gets pissed off and starts to throw stuff at my car. I get pissed and break check him *that's where the possible assault charges come against me for break checking him after he started throwing stuff at me*. So I tell my bro to call the cops. He starts dialing but can't get thru and we can't get a plate # since he has no front plate. So my exit comes up *the exit goes from one lane to two lanes* I get on the far left lane and go slow so he can go past me and I can get his plate number. But the guy goes to my right and slams right into my right front fender . Then he keeps going and break checks me. He jumps out of his truck reaches for something and comes at me. I quickly roll up my windows. His girl steps out of the truck and tells him to stop it. My bro jumps out and tells him to stop it too. He comes up to my window to scream at me and challenge me but I ignore him. He then jumps back in his truck and tries to speed away. So I start chasing him. We screamed at people to call the cops but no one did So I chase him off the freeway and onto surface streets. He break checks me again when he sees me catching up. *at this point I still don't have his plate # and my bro is finally able to connect with emergency dispatch* So he jumps out of his truck again and again starts coming at me and throwing stuff. So I back up quick. He then gets back in the truck and tries to speed away again! But this time he goes into a warehouse area and reaches a dead end. He hides for a while between the big rigs while whe are talking with the cops. I see him start coming towards me and try to block him in. He goes around me and starts speeding off again. Then all of a sudden he pulls over and jumps out again. I just back waaaaayyyyyyyyyy off and watch him. His girl gets on the phone and calls the cops too. 20 minutes later the Bell PD finally arrives. Talks to both of us and tells us to wait sine this is a CHP deal. 20 minutes after that the CHP finally arrives. We both tell our versions back and forth. They keep checking out his truck and ignoring my car. They keep threatening me and saying that if I want to press charges they have to press charges against me too because I break checked him once. It didn't matter that he trew objects at me. After 2 hours more they let us go and tell me their just gonna treat it as an accident where I was most likely at fault They say they believe his version where he said nothing happened at the washington exit and that I just hit him, must have been by accident, at the Atlantic exit. Then according to him I tried to run away and that's when they called the cops. Unfortunately no one else called the cops so we have no witnesses. Oh yeah and of course the cops immediatly thought street racing was involved since I'm only 20. So yeah, the cops where eating up his version and saying I was just lying. I just told them why would I lie and why would I try to run away if I have a liscence and everything. Atleast I think the schmuck is going to jail since he had a warrant for his arrest.

Back