I bought it! 94 SC 322,000 miles! $400

mikeceli

I bought the 1994 SC I was requesting advice/opinions on. It has a full service history showing rebuilt engine/transmission, 100,000 ago. It was a mature female reverse commuter.

Body/paint/interior truly excellant! While she was trying to sell it, the battery failed, the boost gauge failed and the check engine light started comming on! I offered $400.00 and seller agreed! (SES light was a bad cam position sensor, which I replaced, boost gauge tubbing fell off)

I am trying to post photos.........................

Last edited:
How the heck do I post photos? I paid my $15 membership fee. I really want to show you folks the SC.

Last edited:
90XR7Cougar5spd said:
Damn.......... Thats a long ways to drive in reverse........ :D

What I meant was, she commuted against the traffic! Here in northern cali, "rush hour" is from 7AM to 10AM and 3PM to 7PM! No kidding!

Hopefully the photos will be up soon, thanks to other forum members.

mikeceli said:
What I meant was, she commuted against the traffic! Here in northern cali, "rush hour" is from 7AM to 10AM and 3PM to 7PM! No kidding!

Hopefully the photos will be up soon, thanks to other forum members.

I know, i was poking fun......... poke poke......... lol :p

its amazing how someone could keep a car with over 300k miles on it and make it still look as good as it does. Someone must have been good to this car because I've seen some sc's with 100k that look a hellava lot worse

Nice Score

That thing looks great, she must have been skinny cause the drivers seat looks great.
Just goes to show ya how these cars hold up when they are maintained.

Looks better than my 90SC i got up in Pacifica for $1100, the guy had receipts for everything he and fords did to the car, a frickin folder full.
And at least it doesn't have Ford Famous RED interiors. There designers must have spent alot of time in Whore Houses.
Later
Tony

Thanks for all the comments! I fixed the CEL on situation(cam position sensor) and replaced the bad antenna mast. I spent a couple hours reading the service history (Wow!) , I will post about it's history, when i get a chance.

Nice Ride

I looked at a white 94sc with about 120k on it two Sunday's ago in West Springfield that didn't look 1/4 as good as this one does. When people actually take the time to clean their stuff it makes a world of difference.

Back