how many of my SC's were made?

still.popimpin

I got a pretty common 90, pprobably alot made, but does anybody know of a link, where i can find out how many were made in each year?

If my lazy azz could type better,:( i would type it all up and make it a thread.

looking at total production #'s it looks like the 94sc had the total lowest production #'s by year and the 94 auto was the lowest #'s for autos.

is there a link where they have production numbers for colors too? I have a 94 5-spd in teal, and m sure that if only 722 manuals were made, i doubt many teal were. :)

still.popimpin said:
OK, now how many 90, auto, silver, black leather, sunnroof, loaded?:confused:

Truth be, no one will ever know since the above figures are based on speculation to begin with.

-Tim

i've heard all of the "Rare sight to see" when referring to my 95 Kameleon Blue SC...

is this really a rare color?? or did no body else like it?

radiumsc those 3 yr old pics are ancient history, been trying to get new pics posted for about 8 months now but that topic is another thread all on its own.search my posts and you can find some updated pics

I've got two that were originally 90 Auto's silver/titanium paint, one has black cloth and moonroof, the other black leather no moonroof dual power seats.

Back