Member Page

Mike Orender

I've sent a few emails on this, hopefully someone of importance will read this. I paypal'd my money for the year membership on 7/16/06. I know it may take a few days but was just wondering how long since its been 10 days as of now...

Mike Orender

Ok..

Well now its been almost another week and still nothing. I would really appreciate some type of respone from someone with sccoa as to what is going on. I'd like to ethier get my members page up or my money back, which ever sccoa feels they can produce quicker but I am getting very impatient. Im not worried about the 15 dollars I just would like to have some type of answer as to what is going on.

Thanks,

Mike Orender

good luck man,i've been trying to get my page updated for about 8 months,but i forgot you just sent them 15 bucks, well still good luck!!

Mike, I'm sorry I did not see this post sooner. As stated on our Join page it can take up to 3 weeks to processes a membership. The membership starts after it is processed, not from when it was received, so you will always get a full year's worth of membership.

We are running way behind on getting membership pages setup at this time, and are trying to catch up. I have no estimated dates at this time as to when your member page will be setup. I'll update everyone as soon as I have better information.

If you are unhappy for any reason, please drop me a note at my email address below and I will refund your dues payment.

This thread in this forum has some information on our current situation:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78444

Mike, once your page is setup, you will be able to edit the text on the page, but right now I do not have a date when we will get caught up on the member pages setup. You will receive notice by email once your page is setup.

Back