Marauder vs GTP

Sweet races for sure. I assumed the marauder would catch it as the GTP's seem to die out a little around ~90ish. That 32V 4.6L was probably just gettin in its sweet spot.

And I would have to say that is the BEST race area I have ever seen. I wish I had a place like to race.

Its an airport runway! The GTP vs my buddies martauder was even for a lil bit and then he just blew it away.

The GTP vs the other marauder was close till about 6-70mph then as you can see it just got totally blown away.

Comming soon will be my sc vr marauder haha..Unless I completely get my butt handed to me haha

GTP's would have been so great if pontiac wasn't dumb and made them RWD.

I had an 01 GTP that's tranny exploded at 21K miles. Pathetic Gm tranny's. :mad:

My friend was racing a Prelude in his 6 months old GTP. After 10-15km of highway racing (100-140mph) his car exploded:rolleyes:

Or race a marauder with a supercharger..Which runs in the 11's with a stock longblock as well :O)..Not even going to mention the turbo marauder.....

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Its an airport runway! The GTP vs my buddies martauder was even for a lil bit and then he just blew it away.

The GTP vs the other marauder was close till about 6-70mph then as you can see it just got totally blown away.

Comming soon will be my sc vr marauder haha..Unless I completely get my butt handed to me haha

you should beat a stockish marauder. When I was stock I was right at his rear bumper even with my slipping junk tranny

Last time at firebird i ran a supercharged marauder. It was just an Eaton adapted kit from a cobra. Pulled crappy ET's but his trap was around 110

that kenny brown marauder is my dream car over 550 hp or something craazy like that. i love the big heavy cars. i think i could take a marauder off the line but those things pull so hard up top its rediculous my grandpa used to have one. it pulled hard to like 120 easy.

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Beatring a stock Marauder yes..Throw gears in one..A converter...Forgetabout it..Seriously

tell me about it this guy with an sc marauder lives the next town over. Car is nuts. Something like 450-500rwhp. He has the trition supercharger, 456gears, bolt on's and a stall. Nice cars and they sound awesome

Audi A6 twin turbo or Marauder..... hmmmm....

neither would stay stock.

Getting one or the other when I get done with tech school.

I heard on the radio last night, they released a new list for the top 10 cars most stolen. The Marauder was either #2 or #3. Acura Integra had 6 of the top 10. :eek: :rolleyes: Oh, the BMW M series from 2001 (I think), was #1.

Last edited:
1. 2001 BMW M Roadster
2. 1998 Acura Integra
3. 2004 Mercury Marauder
4. 1999 Acura Integra
5. 1995 Acura Integra
6. 2002 Audi S4
7. 1996 Acura Integra
8. 1997 Acura Integra
9. 2001 Acura Integra
10. 2000 Jaguar XJR

HONDAS ARE THE EASIEST TO STEAL!