i want stiffer handling

ryan you're creepy in yourself...damn't i wish the picture below woudlda came out like the gif it was, damn't.

Last edited:
blackbird said:
Yo. I got a 91 SC and I want to make it handle better. What's the best things to do?

You need better springs, and better shocks to go with them, especially if you have a bunch of kilometres on your present shocks. I have Eibach springs in my car, initially with Tokico Illumina 2 shocks. This combo was in for about 90,000 km, and the shocks, especially the rear, were starting to get floaty in the last few months. I went with Koni Sports in the rear only for now, since they're easy to change, I'll do the fronts in the winter. The Konis are manually adjustable, you lose the auto-ride feature. So that's the choice you have to make, if you want to keep the firm-ride system, either stock replacement or Tokico Illumina 2 shocks are your only choices. If that's not a concern, take a look at the Konis or Bilsteins, the price goes up with the quality. Try www.shox.com for some good prices on the various brands.

cheers
Ed N.

Back