Complete S/C engine or donor car

kenbossy22

i need a relatively low mileage (under or around 100k) s/c engine. i want my mustang supercharged but i dont want to ~~~~ around with putting the s/c m90 on my stock 3.8 block with the difference in compression and all the wiring and stuff so i figure a swap would be much easier, even if i decide not to swap i would rather have a complete motor to pick apart so i have all the parts there to put on my motor.

Thanks
Ken

complete engine

i have the engine you need just a tad higher on miles (120k) but in very good condition. 1990 3.8 supercharged complete with alt, a/c comp, p/s pump, innercooler & tubes, flywheel to drive belts, sc to drain plug.

Ken

What are you looking to spend. I have a SC motor with around 56k miles. I really want to sell the motor and the auto tranny attached to it all together. My setup is pretty comlete with wiring harness and Supercharger attached. This swap came from a car that slid off the road and the rear quarterpanel hit guardrail. When i bought it It came with a copy of the salvage title to prove the millege but I have since lost it. If i can find the VIN # on the engine or tranny I could run a carfax to verify millege. I bought it from a forums member years ago and planned on putting it in my 35 anny sc but sold the car since and now all parts need to go. If you are interested shoot me an email at supercharged_6@yahoo.com b/c I am not on the forums that much any more.

Thanks
Michael

Back