Finally!!!!!

XxSlowpokexX

Finally...I finally have a motor for my 4.6 SC bird.

4.6 Iron Romeo block with ARP main studs, head studs, Unported PI heads with beehive springs and titanium retainers, manley H beam rods, FORGED pistons HP blower cams and a bunch of other lil balongna....

Funny thing is the motor wont be seeing more then 350rwhp due to ma lil Spot M90blower :O)..

Regardless I'm excited as there is no way I can blow this motor !!!!!(well almost noway). Same exact motor made over 500 at the wheels with an aftercooled 16psi Vortech kit.

So I was making 305 RWHP and 350ft/lbs with not even 6 PSI..That was on a bone stock PI motor. Gong to pumpit up to 8-9psi add a 75mm TB, 80mm MAF, 42lb injectors, a plenum spacer, electric waterpump and fan(convert from 6 to 8 rib) Get a real tune and hope that I can make a reliable 350rwhp....May even try a ported Blower...I was really wanting to make this a 400rwhp Allen SC'd 4.6 as I dont think anyones done it but I am a lil sick of this car and dont want to splurge for ported heads and still not make it because of this wonderfull blower...Heck I almost think its a restriction!

Anyway I'm just happy it will be running again within the next few months I had to share...Time to roll Pablos planter out of the way to pulla motor haha!

Yup Its almost a 2,000 or so wash..But whatever....Its not over till the fat lady sings!..Shoulda had you helpme out..But I cant afford you:O)

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Yup Its almost a 2,000 or so wash..But whatever....Its not over till the fat lady sings!..Shoulda had you helpme out..But I cant afford you:O)

The other guy charges more than me. At the price that I was
charging to fab parts. We would not have any immigration problems
at are southern border. The wages would be to low here. :)

The motor you have sounds nice.Thats what I need in are LX Bird.

Randy

Last edited:
Well the guy that was doing it was...Anyway....regardless.....Hopefully soon Ill get the v8 bird back running optimal

Damon, you should be able to get that thing at 400 rwhp easily with the right set of cams and maybe some patriot stage 2 heads. Porting the blower would also help a ton. Is it not intercooled? I don't see how hard it would be to take a 260 hp PI motor to 400 hp with a small amount of intercooled boost.

Scott its just noone has done it for whatever reason..Yes its intercooled...I think the M90 may be a resriction...But I think a port is needed..especially on the v8..Well see...HAs to be better then what I had!

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
I'd probably take my 94 5 speed to the shootout...This tbird is a v8 and you know...
"I'd probably...." as in, "if you were going?" So are you going?

Ira

Exactly...If I am...I still may have a very interesting suprise up my sleeve in the works currently..Because I love each and every one of you!

I swear we should just hit you over the head, stuff you in Paul's trunk with a case of beer, and make you go. :rolleyes:

Ira

well he said that If I went, He'd go witgh me, but he only said that because he knows i cant afford to go :rolleyes:

I see a nice caravan forming now! But Damon won't be able to fit in the trunk. Too much beer back there. :D

Pablo94SC said:
I see a nice caravan forming now! But Damon won't be able to fit in the trunk. Too much beer back there. :D

Not sure if you NY guys know this or not, but they do sell beer in Ohio.

David

Back