So who is going on the 16th? (V6 RACE DAY)

Bill McNeil

I'll be out of the country, but I just wanted to know who is going?

If people can't make it, we'll have to set something up for Labour Day weekend or something, just us SC guys. By then there will be a long list of newly modified, and further modified owners itching to run before the summer is over.

oh oh I'll be there! :)

Remeber guys $500US is up for grabs to the fastest SC along with many other prizes.

Les, I need to get those prizes from ED off you if your not coming, or are you coming?

It's rather unlikely that I'll be able to make it, despite being off on holidays. I'm just getting back from one cottage on the Wednesday night, and then heading up to another on Friday afternoon. If I am to make it at all, I would have to leave really early on that day, perhaps missing all the good stuff anyways.

Regrets,

Sean

Jamie, I have the prizes back from Les at this point, but he or somebody else may have to bring them down. Thursday the 15th is my moving date, so I don't know how ready I'll be for a trip to St. Thomas the next day. Have tp see how things go for the move.

cheers
Ed N.

Ed if you can't get someone to bring them down let me know and I'll have you ship them Purolator since I work for them and I get a 75% discount on shipping. They would have to be sent out by Tues or Wed at the latest.

If I get my tranny fixed in time I will try to make it out to the track......I need to see what times the ol' Bird can do after all the mods.

Last edited:
Come on guys, I can't believe no one is going?

$500 US?

HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Coleman? You HORSEPOWER WHORE! :p

yeah I now Bill, I thought for sure the $500 would get more SC's to come, looks like someone wiht a stock SC may win now. Too bad I don't qualify, heck maybe Charles will let me have it if no SC's show up after all :) Hummmmmmmmmmmmm.

yeah I now Bill, I thought for sure the $500 would get more SC's to come, looks like someone wiht a stock SC may win now. Too bad I don't qualify, heck maybe Charles will let me have it if no SC's show up after all :) Hummmmmmmmmmmmm.

As it sits now I more than likely will be going. I have to say that this whole thing from an SC perspective is very dissapointing in terms of turn out. I don't want to end up being the only one there and take a day off work to do it.

I'm going to try my best to be there, but as I said it depends on how my sister and I do with moving the day before.

Les, if I can't make it, can I get you to take those prizes down for me again ?

cheers
Ed N.

Les, for $500 I don't think you'll be too disappointed. Try to convince as many as you can to show up, there are so many on the SCCOO list that could make it, Wayne can you send out a mass email to all memebrs? Let them know about the show and shine and $500 prize maybe some more from TO may make it out then.

Les, let me see what's going on with my tranny and if it's okay to run i'll take the day off( call in sick ) and maybe we can drive out together. I've never been there before.

Back