So I guess my cars lood?!?

spetz01

Whoop...Thats Loud, not Lood....or maybe it is?

So the other night just got the car running and the brakes all set up, decide to take her for a rip. There's still no hood on and I'm sitting on some damn pillows from my couch cause my seats are still getting re-done. Since the motors still fresh and I'm doing some work under the hood I see no reason to put it back on. I really dig the sound the intake makes around 4000 RPM and with the 15% overdrive and the Magnum III conversion she rally howls. I ran headers and dual 2 1/2" with Magnaflows...so far thats it.

As I came over the crest of a hill aftter turning left I give her first and second...I think i'm only doing about 70km/hr (30mph) but revving pretty good. So I see buddy at the bottom of the hill near the end and he's running towards the road with a rake in his hand and he's pissed! So I slow down a little...to the speed limit and coast by him and he's all "I'm calling the cops!!" I just sorta yelled back I was only doing 50ish..Then I got cocky and nailed it :) Big WHHOOT and as I looked back he's jumping up and down shaking his rake over his head.

He must own a minivan.

seriously dont be rice

take that bad ~~~ to the freeway highway, expressway...what happens if ou splatter a creature going that speed , goo all over that pretty blower. not good.

Whoa...your misunderstanding.. I quoted km/h NOT MPH and I only went 10 km/h over the posted limit of 60 km/h. The point was it's loud and it may draw unwanted attention from such crazies with rakes.

thats awesome i ran my car with just headers to the exhaust shop about 2 miles down the street and it was crazy loud my buddy that was next to me couldnt hear his raido. it sounded like a broken tractor. now that i think about it it still sounds like a broken tractor only quieter.

spetz01 said:
He must own a minivan.

I own one, but I don't wave rakes at people.
I had a similar situation where somebody was pissed and stopped me for "kicking up too much dust", I yupped him to death, then went back there later that night:D:D:D
Dust.......... HA!

i had a dude do that to me. i was testing my car and went 35 in a 25 for about 2 seconds then slowed down. this guy came running out in the road liek a deer and stoped in front of my car and started walking towards the front on my car, i was like ~~~ is this ? so i started to back up and he started writing my plate number in his cell phone... omg get a life 11 O'clock at night. there wasnt even houses where i tested my car. i should have gave him the brights when i backed up but didnt think about that till later... or mybee i shoudl have jsut sat there and did a major smoke show and choke him with tire smoke, i didnt have rear brakes at the time so i think that would have worked pretty good :D

Weird....I thought I was the only one who got in trouble for that kind of stuff. I was out goofing around with the turbo car a couple weeks ago and got on the gas a little too hard from the stop sign at the bottom of a hill about a block away from my house. This older blue haired lady at the top of the next hill whipped around and started waving her arms.

I quickly let off the gas which made even more noise from the BOV and gently rolled up to the stop sign where she was waiting. I'm pretty sure she was expecting some young kid who just got his driver's license because she looked shocked to see all my gray hair and didn't say a word as I idled around the corner and pulled into my garage. I was halfway expecting the police to show up at my door but they never did.

It's getting harder and harder to find somewhere to do a little acceleration testing :rolleyes:

David

David Neibert said:
It's getting harder and harder to find somewhere to do a little acceleration testing :rolleyes:

David

yea tell me about it. it seems every time i try to test it out theres someone wiht red and blue lights watching

actually when my ex broke up with me in june, i got so pissed i took my non registered spun rod bearinged ( at the time ) out of my front yard and hauled ~~~ down the street, drifted a turn screeching then finally came back

some neighbor was like HEY ~~~~~~~ ! i could have kicked the ~~~~ out of him i was so steamed but i just apologized.

sometimes you gotta think first. oh well it helped me ALOT. releaved a ton of frustration.

Thunder427 said:
actually when my ex broke up with me in june, i got so pissed i took my non registered spun rod bearinged ( at the time ) out of my front yard and hauled ~~~ down the street, drifted a turn screeching then finally came back

some neighbor was like HEY ~~~~~~~ ! i could have kicked the ~~~~ out of him i was so steamed but i just apologized.

sometimes you gotta think first. oh well it helped me ALOT. releaved a ton of frustration.

Sure beats kicking a planter and breaking your big toe. :eek:

David

something similar happened to me. i just got the SC about a week beforehand, it wasnt registered or anything but i still wanted to test it out. i went up my road in 3th or 4th gear, not too fast but it was loud. turned around, and on my way back up a guy with a cane was standing in the middle of the road stopping me (the brakes were shot at the time and i almost hit him) he just kinda yelled at me and said he had the cane from a car accident and that i was too young to die. i was barely speeding, prick.

Back