1990 M5R2 for sale, Fenders, Rear Bumper, Supercharger

jermenheinder

I have for sale an M5R2 manual transmission from my 1990 SC. It was recently rebuilt and has only about 700 miles on it since the rebuild. It was rebuilt by a professional who worked at AAMCO for like 25 years or something. The trans is in perfect shape not even all the way broke back in yet with the new synchros. I also have for sale a Supercharger off the car that has about 6000 miles on a rebuild. It spins great it is in very good condition. I have a BBK 70mm throttle body for sale as well,it has a brand new IAC motor on it and the TPS on it. I have both fenders off the car and they are in awesome shape as well. I also have a rear bumper that is in good shape and a Cervinis Ram Air hood that is black for sale. If you want to buy anything it is available for pick up only in Cincinnati ohio (sorry) and is available whenever you want to come get at. I am throwing in all the stuff with the Supercharger (the pipes, plenums, intercooler,intake manifold) and I am also throwing in a stock replacement clutch that I put on with the trans it also has about 700 miles on it. I will also offer a discount to anyone who wants to buy it all. Prices are as follows

Transmission/Clutch - $700
Supercharger/Manifold - $300
Hood - $250
Fenders - $100
Rear Bumper - $150
Side Skirts - $50

I have a set of heads as well but I'm not sure if I want to sell them yet. I have a bunch of miscelaneous crap i'm going to throw in as well b/c i just dont want any of it. Please call me at 513-388-6467 to discuss if anyone is interested. Thanks.
Jeremy Hafer

Back