SC Shootout Registration to begin soon

XR7 Dave

Just want to let everyone know we will be accepting registrations soon and we need to wrap up one last detail first.

If you sent in $25 last fall to vote on the location for the 2006 event, we have sent out a reply to you via email. You should have gotten the email yesterday. If you sent in $25 but have not recieved that email please let us know by replying to this thread or PM'ing me.

Thanks!

And look for registration forms to be posted on line, right here, this week. :)

David,

Just to let you know, you didn't send me $25 so you can do so at your earliest convenience. :)

XR7 Dave said:
Just want to let everyone know we will be accepting registrations soon and we need to wrap up one last detail first.

If you sent in $25 last fall to vote on the location for the 2006 event, we have sent out a reply to you via email. You should have gotten the email yesterday. If you sent in $25 but have not recieved that email please let us know by replying to this thread or PM'ing me.

Thanks!

And look for registration forms to be posted on line, right here, this week. :)
I just realized I never received this email. I am also curious if there is any new news on the registration documentation. Should we be mailing hard copies at this point??

Ira

Back