A/C Compressor, fuel line question

BlownV6

First question is what kind of tool do i need to disconnect the lines from the compressor? Does anyone make a A/C delete kit for our SC's?

Second question is what kind of socket do i need to disconect the fuel lines from the intake manifold? Is it a hex?

Thanks guys

the hose assy bolts to the compressor with a 10mm , back it out 1/2 way & then pull the line up&over the bolt so its out of the way to remove the bolt easer.
is the compressor bad?

35thauto said:
the hose assy bolts to the compressor with a 10mm , back it out 1/2 way & then pull the line up&over the bolt so its out of the way to remove the bolt easer.
is the compressor bad?

Yeah. Compressor is f'd

Forgot to add, I took them to the hardware store and ended up replacing them with some stainless steel hex bolts. Easier to work with as I seem to either strip out any type of torx head or break off my torx bit.

I just made sure to coat them with anti-sieze before putting them in.

Did the compressor lock up?

If it did you might want to take it somewhere to get the condensor, evaporator and suction line fluched. Go ahead and pick up a liquid line ($35) and an accumulator ($45).

89SCK@t said:
Did the compressor lock up?

If it did you might want to take it somewhere to get the condensor, evaporator and suction line fluched. Go ahead and pick up a liquid line ($35) and an accumulator ($45).

No it hasn't locked up. It just blows warm. What's the best way to emply it?

Back