93 SC for sale in Oklahoma

ctraingo

I have a 93 SC that is in need of a new home. I now have three cars and only a two car garage. Having three cars seems to lead to a non-stop rearranging of vehicles. I thought I would post some quick facts about it and see if there is an enthusiast out there that would be interested in it before I send it to auction.

Make: Ford
Model: Thunderbird SC
Exterior Color: Teal
Interior: Gray cloth/leather trim
Year: 1993
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Mileage: 125,077
Price: $1,000

The car is all original. I purchased it in Nov. 97 with 29,500 miles on it.
Mechanically, the car is in pretty good shape. It runs and drives well. It has been running a little hotter this summer and sounds like there may be some congestion in the catalytic converter. Additionally, I believe that one of the air-ride actuators may have failed some time back, but I have been driving it in firm mode and not experiencing any noticeable ride problem. I did have the head gaskets replaced a couple of years ago.

Cosmetically, it needs some attention. The exterior finish is not in very condition as the primer is starting to show through in several areas. There are a few door dings and about five hail dings. The interior has some stains and shows general signs of wear. Some of the plastic around the base of the front seats has cracked and broken off. The window tinting is starting to bubble in some places and the lock is broken on the glove box. The car does has a sunroof and it is in pretty good condition with no leaks.

I don't have any current pictures of the SC, but if you are interested I will rearrange the cars, back it out of the garage, and take some photos.

Let me know if you have any interest or questions.

Update (Pictures Available)

I took some pictures this afternoon. Apparently, my camera resolution was set to high so they are too large to post. Let me know if you have interest and I will email them to you. Thanks.

Sold - Thanks for the interest

I appreciate the interest and questions. A sale agreement has been reached. Thanks again for the inquiries. I am pleased that a respector of the Super Coupe will be owning the car.

Back