Putting 5.0 / 351 in my SC

still.popimpin

Since it is not looking goodfor me selling my bird, I'm kicking around the idea of puting a 5.0 or maybe a 351 Cle. in it, and changing to a solid 9", Is there a book, or a company That sells any conversion parts, or even direct me to the propper thread.

I will probably gut the car, so keep an eye out in the classified forum, i'll be selling everything.

351C vs. 351W

still.popimpin said:
I'm kicking around the idea of puting a 5.0 or maybe a 351 Cle. in it, and changing to a solid 9", Is there a book, or a company That sells any conversion parts, or even direct me to the propper thread.
You can contact Currie, Ent. about building you a 9", http://www.currieenterprises.com/ They will build it to your specs, But first you have to know what diamentions & mounts you want.

Ted Lyons put a SBF in his SC. I think he hangs out on the TCCoA forums. He can probably help you.

If you're really in love with the 351C go for it, but it'll be much cheaper to build a 351W & it can make as much or more pwr. as a 351C. Lots more parts avail. for the 351W.

68COUGAR

Last edited:
Back