2,500 anyone

Willy

Have previous post on this car for 3k need this car to go 94 5spd. 2,500 willy1130@sbcglobal.net last post will list on ebay and auto trader.

Attachments

• IMG_0231.JPG
    IMG_0231.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Did you ever get that dashboard fixed?....Sweet looking car and a sweet deal....Nothing like a red SC..Nothing!

more pics for ya!

Attachments

• IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    208.8 KB · Views: 207
Due to financial reasons, I could not buy this car. However, it should be known that Willy has a great car for sale. It drives solid and has lots of potential in the right hands. There are not many cars around Illinois that are 12 years old and have no rust on them - this is a prime exmaple. If I could buy this car, I would - but it wasn't possible. Willy was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me as the buyer, and I wish him the best of luck as he unloads this nice SC.

Thanks howard for the words, it was a pleasure doing business with you even though the purchase didn't go through.

Hey fellas,
Since I have posted this car for sale I have had two persons ask if car was purchased can it be shipped. NO I will not ship this car. to many variables can happen in shipping. With all due respect any interested parties need to look at the car in person that way you know what your getting no surprises. There are many individuals that are quite a distance away that have interest in car I'm sorry thats how I like to do bus. I would hate to see this car damaged while being shipped. I have had many questions about fuel mileage on this car Fellas once again with all due respect buy a 4cyl honda or toyota if fuel mileage is what your looking for. This cars undercarriage is too clean to be used as a everyday driver. PLEASE nobody take any offense to anything I have posted here its just the amount of time Im investing to post pics explain the vehicle over the phone, to get no real buyers show to look at car. Its very draining. Majority or all the hard work has been done rebuilt motor with Arp studs new sensors, plugs wires, fuel filter, 190lph fuel pump new hoses, upper front control arms. All this work for only $2500 and probably one of the cleanest (rust free) SC's left, Im sorry if I posted anything harsh, I don't mind the hard work but please only respond if serious.

Back