Parting out my 89 sc

blueovalfever

After an abs failure at the worst possible moment, my 89 met up with the rear of a dodge ram :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: And to make matters worse, it went underneath him. I planned on fixing her, but came across a deal on a 35th to good to refuse, So, the 89 has to go, it has a grey interior, midnite blue metallic ext, she has all options except electronic climate control. The five speed is spoken for, (going in my 35th) got short block, body parts, front bumper cover is in pretty good shape, a small gouge three inches long but it doesnt go through the plastic, easily fixable, jbl sub & amps all the happy hooplah, She is a california transplant to arizona, ( no rust ) e-mail me at blueovalfever@yahoo.com She is headed for the wrecking yard in a couple weeks, I figure she is better off being an organ donor to club members here than the vultures at u pull it yards. Thanks, Rich

Also if the car have the sunroof I would need the plastic item which holds the sunroof switch!

Thanks!:)

i need the the motor(short block with the heads on it)i dont need the brackets on the front or the intake

Back