35th on ebay 3,600+ miles

Maybe they made an aftermarket OEM replacement bumper for them back then..???Either way it was probably tapped in the rear

another thing...

i was looking through the pictures and the window sticker says that it is a 5spd...when it is clearly an auto.

SCMakeiv said:
i was looking through the pictures and the window sticker says that it is a 5spd...when it is clearly an auto.
That window sticker is sort of confusing. The sticker list standard equipment on one side and on the other side under optional equipment it list the AOD.

Last edited:
I can see the letters on the back bumper:) All my Ford window stickers list the standard crap for that model on the left and then the right side has the upgraded goodies listed. Thats one schweeet ride.

How come I get the feeling that someone is going to come along and say that the car is NOT worth even $2000 as that not the book value for it blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Frit

Why buy a car, store it for 16 years without driving it, then sell it for 1/2 of what you paid for it!

I wonder if he got a bid of more than the $10k that is listed, like someone came and looked at in person?

fturner said:
How come I get the feeling that someone is going to come along and say that the car is NOT worth even $2000 as that not the book value for it blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Frit

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I sure how that person does hehe :D

Shane

seriously

i am not sure what he will get, but its at $10,100

sweet ride. whoever gets it man...sweet.

bidding was stopped..

Merlon said:
i am not sure what he will get, but its at $10,100

sweet ride. whoever gets it man...sweet.
No reason given, but the car is no longer for sale. Maybe he is putting on the correct bumbers.......Rich

That car is sweet, anyone who cant see the letters on the bumper needs a new monitor:D I cant see them on my laptop when looking at that auction, but they pop right out on my LCD home computer monitor:confused:

Damn I want that car, except maybe I'd prefer a manual trans to make it even more rare. If I get a 35th I am going to try and find one without the cornering lights on the side of the front bumper. I don't like those personally.

Back