dimmer dimmer dead need alternator and motor too lol

blownbird2

hey guys yep.... it craped the bed :mad: . i was wondering if anybody had a good alternator laying around something with less then a million miles on it:rolleyes: lol . my sc is an 89 if it means anything. i thinks there all the same. no sure just pm me let me know what you want for it shipped to ny. i keep looking online for one and the prices are crazy and if anybody has a motor they would like to get rid of im lookin for something to put on my stand and build just need something that wasent destroyed from the inside out befor it was pulled lol like a longblock with the front mounts for everything and the manifold :D thanks

alt\93 motor

blownbird2 said:
hey guys yep.... it craped the bed :mad: . i was wondering if anybody had a good alternator laying around something with less then a million miles on it:rolleyes: lol . my sc is an 89 if it means anything. i thinks there all the same. no sure just pm me let me know what you want for it shipped to ny. i keep looking online for one and the prices are crazy and if anybody has a motor they would like to get rid of im lookin for something to put on my stand and build just need something that wasent destroyed from the inside out befor it was pulled lol like a longblock with the front mounts for everything and the manifold :D thanks
i have a alt for $25 , a sc motor from the 93 sc i just got . the h\g were blown but motor still runs with no knocks. the guy who had the car says the motor was shut down and didn't over heat......and was trailored to his house. if u pick u can have it for $325 for motor and alt. im in ny also..........let me know. thx tony.

Back