Odyssey Battery your thoughts

Battery question?

Are any of you running the Odyssey battery? rechargeable drycell battery 1,700 amps they list for $275.95 at Summit Racing. What are some of the small size drycells you guys may be running?

Thats a lot of battery.
Are you running anything aftermarket(i.e. big stereo, etc.)?
If you are, then that battery would be a good choice. But it is also heavy(61 lbs).
If you're needing an everyday battery, check out the PC680....a lot smaller and lighter(15 lbs).

Here's some links on both batteries.

PC680

Why not go for the bad boy(link)

Also, check out Odysseys entire site, they make quite a few different size batteries.

95badbird said:
Thats a lot of battery.
Are you running anything aftermarket(i.e. big stereo, etc.)?
If you are, then that battery would be a good choice. But it is also heavy(61 lbs).
If you're needing an everyday battery, check out the PC680....a lot smaller and lighter(15 lbs).

Here's some links on both batteries.

PC680

Why not go for the bad boy(link)

Also, check out Odysseys entire site, they make quite a few different size batteries.

Thanks for the info!

Its for my friends 4x4 Ford it has a lot of stuff on it he has been having battery trouble as of late. I was thinking some of you with your high powerd sterios and other stuff may have a good drycell battery in mind the info you have given and links is very much appreciated

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
Thanks for the info!

Its for my friends 4x4 Ford it has a lot of stuff on it he has been having battery trouble as of late. I was thinking some of you with your high powerd sterios and other stuff may have a good drycell battery in mind the info you have given and links is very much appreciated
well then an Odyssey should do him fine.

Back