1989 T Bird Super Coupe -Gift to Bill Elliott from Ford

I remember hearing that Ford had given away several Thunderbirds to Nascar drivers. I think Davey Allison had one given to him that was a Thunderbird Sport with the 5.0 HO in it.

RadiumSC said:
I remember hearing that Ford had given away several Thunderbirds to Nascar drivers. I think Davey Allison had one given to him that was a Thunderbird Sport with the 5.0 HO in it.

Dodge just gave Elliott Sadler a Ram SRT10 for switching over to them and taking over the #19 Evernham Motorsport Dodge.

Shane

Scott Long said:
a stick shift and some leather seats would have been nice.

Leave it to Scott to critisize a 600 mile survivor like that :)

If I had it, I would swap all my mods over to it and have a mint condition - modified SC.

Micah

interior cleanliness is sub-par for such a lowmileage "gem". look at the carpets.:eek:

if i ever see a a 35th ann. 5spd with less than 1k miles on it. Mark my words ill sell my 06 si and use the money for a beater and the 35th.:D

SC UL8R1990 said:
interior cleanliness is sub-par for such a lowmileage "gem". look at the carpets.:eek:

if i ever see a a 35th ann. 5spd with less than 1k miles on it. Mark my words ill sell my 06 si and use the money for a beater and the 35th.:D

If it did not sell there is a 35th in Bowling Green, Ohio with 72 original miles on it. Its a 5spd too :eek: :D

Shane

quick35th said:
If it did not sell there is a 35th in Bowling Green, Ohio with 72 original miles on it. Its a 5spd too :eek: :D

Shane

That's the crazy old lady that wants $20k for it though.....isn't it? My father and I were trying to talk to her over a year ago.

SC UL8R1990 said:
wow beautiful. out of my price league though. i think the crazy old lady was from PA.:)

Yeah it is beautiful thats for sure. I was going to keep my eye on that one till after college when I got some money. There is actually another 5spd 35th in Florida with 92 original miles on it.

Shane

Back